CASA’s “leveraging” ability is unique.
- Volunteers who serve as peer supervisors and administrative support are vital to the efficient operations of the CASA office
- Your contributions allows CASA to recruit, screen, train and supervise volunteer Advocates
- More volunteer Advocates are needed to serve the many children on our waiting list
- CASA's Board of Directors manages the 501c3 non-profit organization in a fiscally prudent and responsible manner
- Funding is needed to pay for on-going operations, including salaries, phones, background checks, insurance, and supplies and equipment.
Interested in learning about Planned Giving opportunities at CASA of Ventura County? Please email us, and we will contact you!
Your donation dollars go directly to:
- Volunteer recruitment
- Screening costs
- Staff salaries: trainer, case managers
- Continuing education for CASAs
Please consider putting a check in the mail to:
CASA of Ventura County
P.O. Box 1135
Camarillo, CA 93011-1135
Donate Securely Online:
You gift is tax deductible.
Support CASA when you shop: