CASA of Ventura County COVID-19 Office Closure:
The Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Ventura County office will be closed for a minimum of two weeks beginning today, March 16, 2020. The health and safety of everyone in our community is our top priority in this time. We will evaluate weekly going forward and will be in communication with all of you as soon as we have updated information.
You may still call our regular office phone number, (805) 389-3120, or email email@example.com if you need to reach us. Staff is working remotely, so if you have their phone numbers or emails, you can reach those as well.
CASAs: please reach out to your Case Supervisor/Peer Coordinator with any specific questions.
Continue visiting our website www.casaofventuracounty.org for the most up-to-date information.
General and pressing information regarding program:
- CASAs are encouraged not to be visiting with Appointees in-person until further notice.
- We suggest calling, Face Timing, Skyping, or finding other ways of communication.
- CASAs are not to be appearing in court until further notice.
- All Informational Sessions in March have been cancelled.
- Please visit https://casaofventuracounty.org/news-events/view-all-events/informational-sessions.html to find the list of our next upcoming Informational Sessions.
- We will be in communication as next month approaches regarding April Informational Sessions.
- Current training will be conducted through Zoom at the regular time.
- All In-Services through the end of March are cancelled.
- We will be in communication as next month approaches regarding April In-Services.